Friday, June 5, 2009

Delicious

I have created a Delicious account and imported bookmarks from my laptop at home. It is a much easier way of keeping track of all your bookmarks - mine are normally across my safari toolbar, but are not in any order and you have to expand it to see everything.
Huge potential for reference staff - a nice little job for someone to start off then others can add, beats emailing staff about a new website that may be useful. I've recently been looking at to go for our summer holiday, so have added bookmarks for all potential accommodation I've found - makes it easier to then go & compare them all & show the rest of the family. Easy to get rid of them all too once we have finalized our holiday.

Here is a tag cloud from my Delicious:





No comments:

Post a Comment